Shepherd’s Staff is Windows-based church management software that integrates five comprehensive modules to help you better manage your membership, attendance, contributions, finances, and calendar.
Backed by a top-notch software support team, Shepherd’s Staff is trusted software used by thousands of churches nationwide.
MembershipManage multiple emails, addresses, and phone numbers for each member of your congregation. Generate mail merges, mailing labels, intelligent mail barcodes, useful reports, and more.
- Reach your members via text message, conveying important information immediately.
- Easily track information on an unlimited numbers of individuals and households.
- Maintain up-to-date records of member talents, training, and activities.
- Send emails to individuals or groups directly from the software.
- Create convenient lists of members who share common characteristics, talents or needs.
- Develop custom reports and mailings.
- Export to Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Save time and repetition by conducting mass updates on records.
- Keep running totals of all church statistics.
- Print mailing labels, name badges, comprehensive church directories, and more.
- Save money and time by generating your own labels with postal bar codes.
- Generate weekly reports on important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, Baptisms, etc.).
- Automated schedule generator sets visits and records confidential notes securely.
- Keep track of "snowbirds" by using the alternate address feature.
- Find qualified candidates for staff positions with Ministry Position Manager.
- Update and maintain all records with practical, user friendly data management utilities.
AttendanceEnter attendance quickly and accurately, add events, track absentees, manage enrollees, and more. Easily recognize the need for pastoral visits and track attendance patterns.
- Ensure children’s safety, collect contact information, and record attendance with the Multi-Purpose Check-In feature.
- Enter attendance by highlighting and selecting attendees.
- Add or remove non-contiguous names from any list, with point-and-click ease.
- Find absentees for any event with an easy-to-use report.
- Categorize attendance events into five user-defined groups.
- Track attendance for an unlimited number of events.
- Show attendance patterns for the entire church, specific groups or individuals.
- Search record grids fast by using single-letter prompts.
- Entry screens display full names and nicknames in batch lists.
- Discard outdated records easily.
- Enter attendance using keyboard shortcuts.
- Allow volunteers to enter attendance at home and email files to update church records.
ContributionsCreate IRS-compliant giving statements. Use an unlimited number of contributor and offering categories. Analyze pledges and contributions with reports and graphs.
- Email member contribution statements to cut costs and provide convenient access.
- Prepare IRS-approved personal giving reports and self-mailing statements.
- Create Post Office approved bar codes.
- Use an unlimited number of contributor and offering categories.
- Track pledges for weekly, monthly and yearly time periods.
- Use lists, reports and graphs to analyze pledges and contributions for individuals, groups, or entire church.
- Print contribution statements for a single envelope number.
- Add, combine, change, or delete member envelope numbers quickly.
- Access special data handling features to enter pledges and offerings quickly.
- Allow volunteers to enter contributions at home and email files to update church records.
- Contributions postings automatically create deposits in the Finance module.
- Create statements suitable for use in Canada.
FinanceTrack an unlimited number of funds, accounts, and vendors. Set up checks, deposits, and journal entries to process automatically. Print checks from your computer.
- Accounts Receivable helps your church generate invoices, track payments, manage sets of line items, customize discounts and more.
- Balance bank statements in record time with on-screen reconciliation, reports, and worksheets.
- Work with unlimited number of accounting funds, accounts and vendors.
- Enter and analyze budgets with four built-in budget calculation methods.
- Import budgets directly from Microsoft Excel.
- Use double-entry bookkeeping.
- Keep a complete audit trail as you work.
- Set up and organize charts of your accounts.
- Set up checks, deposits, and journal entries to process automatically.
- Enjoy flexible and convenient check writing, printing, and tracking.
- True running balance directly from the General Ledger.
- View current account balances automatically when adding checks.
- Number your own checks or switch off numbering for pre-printed checks.
- Run Finance separately to make working from home easier.
- Process payroll easily with seamless Paychex integration.
SchedulerKeep your calendar updated. Schedule church staff, rooms, rentals, services, cleaning, and meetings. Track equipment usage and inventory. Create calendars for each room, and more.
- Build automated to-do lists to simplify your daily operations with the Ministry Task Manager.
- Prevent conflicts of room and resource usage.
- Schedule recurrent events, rooms, rentals, services, cleaning, and special meetings.
- Record physical assets and values.
- Track equipment usage and inventory.
- Schedule volunteers and church staff for events and meetings.
- Manage ministry and bus routes.
- Track and schedule vehicle maintenance.