Ministry Task Manager
From busy to better!
New for all five modules, the Ministry Task Manager feature gives you a place for all your ministry to-do lists. It’s easy to create task templates, to store documents for getting the job done, and to receive automatic reminders. Here’s a glimpse of what you can assign:
- One-Time Task: Call and rent a van for the upcoming youth mission trip.
- Reoccurring Tasks: Print and mail this month’s newsletter.
- Dependent Tasks: When a visitor is added to Shepherd’s Staff . . .
- Send Welcome Packet (Assimilation Director)
- Set up a home visit (Pastor)
- Call and introduce yourself (Elder)
When you set up a task, choose from a variety of helpful options to guide the process:
- Group the task into a category (for example: “Office”).
- Give the task a descriptive tagline.
- Select a reasonable start and finish timeframe.
- Assign a person(s) responsible for task completion.
- Determine if the task should be set to repeat.
Stay one step ahead of the game
with Ministry Task Manager!
Questions? Call 800.325.2399.