Shepherd's Staff WebTools is a separate portal that you can log into through a web browser, and it allows you to complete certain tasks in Shepherd’s Staff when you are away from your church computer.
- Track attendance and enter offerings online.
- Access these tools from anywhere with an internet connection, even a tablet.
- Allows you to delegate tasks to volunteers in your congregation.
WebTools makes it easy for volunteers to help out with basic tasks like entering attendance and offerings, and this saves time for church staff. No confidential information is stored online, and the data from the web easily syncs with what is stored on your computer.
An annual Shepherd's Staff support contract is required to use WebTools.
Additional Updates in 2017
- Web-Based Help System: New Help website, which can be launched from each module
- Database Switch Button: New button at login that lets you pick a different database before logging in
- Graduation-Year Field: New field that auto-populates based on birth date
- Attendance by Event Report: New options for filtering and grouping information for reports
- Improvements to Batch Entry (Contributions): Fields that do not apply are disabled or hidden, simplifyng offering entry
- Multiple Improvements to Statements: Longer allowable message length, and "classic" statements have been removed
- Combine Vendors: New utility added to Finance
- Calendar of Events Report Export to Google: Export calendar in format that can be imported into Google Calendar
- Scheduler Events Grid Export to Google: Export grid in a format that can be imported into Google Calendar
To learn more about the features included in Shepherd's Staff 2017, watch this recording from one of our training webinars.