This month, we hosted five training webinars for Church360° Ledger. Watch the videos below to learn more about core features of the software.
It’s bound to happen: You’re adding a transaction, you make a typo, and you don’t realize it until after you have saved the transaction.
When we developed Church360° Ledger, we wanted to make it easy to correct mistakes but difficult for anyone with ill intentions to manipulate actual transactions. We came up with a solution: give users an experience of changing a transaction, but create a new offsetting transaction in the background.
- Click "New Transaction" and select "Check."
- Enter the Memo of the check. This is optional but is highly recommended for reference purposes.
- Choose the date of the check. This should be the date that you print the check.
- Select your payee. If this is a new payee, type their name and the payee will be created. You can add contact details later.
- Enter your check number. This is optional as well. If you don’t know the check number, leave it blank and it will be auto-generated for you at the time of printing.
- Choose your asset account. The list will only show any Asset accounts that have been selected as checking accounts.