We hosted two training webinars for Church360° Ledger this week. Watch them both here to see what you missed or go back over important points.
When managing church finances, it’s important to regularly reconcile your asset accounts with the statements you receive from your financial institutions. Church360° Ledger makes it easy to do that with its simple reconciliation process.
This week we hosted two training webinars for Church360° Ledger. Watch the videos below to learn more about setting up your account and entering transactions.
We've updated way that beginning balances function in Church360° Ledger. This change will on be relevant to our new customers or customers who have not yet reconciled any of their Asset accounts.
It’s bound to happen: You’re adding a transaction, you make a typo, and you don’t realize it until after you have saved the transaction.
When we developed Church360° Ledger, we wanted to make it easy to correct mistakes but difficult for anyone with ill intentions to manipulate actual transactions. We came up with a solution: give users an experience of changing a transaction, but create a new offsetting transaction in the background.
- Click "New Transaction" and select "Check."
- Enter the Memo of the check. This is optional but is highly recommended for reference purposes.
- Choose the date of the check. This should be the date that you print the check.
- Select your payee. If this is a new payee, type their name and the payee will be created. You can add contact details later.
- Enter your check number. This is optional as well. If you don’t know the check number, leave it blank and it will be auto-generated for you at the time of printing.
- Choose your asset account. The list will only show any Asset accounts that have been selected as checking accounts.