Assign ministry leaders access to the specific accounts they’re responsible for so they can always see their spending status. Here’s how:
1. Create a permission group called “Ministry Leader.”
2. Leave all the check boxes blank, giving leaders “read-only” rights.
3. Create a new user for each leader.
4. Assign users to the permission group “Ministry Leader.”
5. Send the invitations, and then go back to edit their accounts.
6. Select all the accounts that leaders need to view.
Call us at (800) 346-6120 if you need any help!
Save Paper by Sharing Reports Electronically
A lot of paper is wasted every month when church treasurers print out financial statements to distribute at the council meeting. Save time and paper by emailing those reports—export them to an Excel spreadsheet, save the file, and send it to the council.
You could also export the statements to a PDF and email that to members. If you don’t have a PDF writer on your computer, there are plenty of great free options available online. We recommend CutePDF (http://www.cutepdf.com/).
If you would like to receive automatic updates about Church360° Ledger, please subscribe to our product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.