- Click on "Settings," then "Budgets."
- Change the date picker to the appropriate fiscal year.
- Select an Income or Expense account and the first month of your fiscal year. Type in your budget amount. Continue this process until all months have been entered.
- Once you have finished entering all information, click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Budgets are shown in six-month increments in the total column, and the scroll bar at the bottom of the page will allow you to see the other months.
There are several options for entering budgets into the system.
- Enter month by month.
- Click on “Change all to … ” and select the option to have all your accounts use the previous year’s actual totals or budgets. You can then edit individual numbers.
Note: If you use this option, you will overwrite any manual budgets you have previously entered.
- Click on each individual account and choose if you want to use the previous year’s actual totals or the previous year’s budgets for that account only.
If you would like to receive automatic updates about Church360° Ledger, please subscribe to our product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.