Every time you do anything, like enter a transaction, edit a transaction, print checks, or create or edit payees, the Event Log tracks these changes. These records are generated automatically and cannot be changed or removed.
Here is a quick summary of everything the Event Log tracks.
- Timestamp—displays the time and date an event happened
- Action—shows what type of action happened (e.g. created, updated, printed, destroyed)
- Type—shows the type of event that was recorded (Payee, Transaction, Tenant)
- User—shows the user who was involved in the change
- Message—gives a brief summary of the event
The following can be used to hone your search or share with others:
- Print—using the print option prints out the Event Log for you.
- Export to Excel—using the export option will send the report to Excel.
- Date Picker—used to select the specific time frame for your report (Fiscal Year, Month or Quarter).
If you would like to receive automatic updates about Church360° Ledger, please subscribe to our product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.