Church360° Ledger makes it easy to reconcile your transactions in an asset account.
- Starting from the Home Page, click on "Assets" and click on "Categories" until you find the asset account that you wish to reconcile.
- Using a custom range in the Date Picker, select a range similar to the range on your bank statement.
- Click on the "Reconcile" button to open the reconciliation box.
- Enter the Starting Balance and Ending Balance as shown on your bank statement. An amount will appear in the Difference field that is the total of the transactions that need to be reconciled.
- Review each transaction on your statement and click the checkbox next to the corresponding transaction on your account profile screen. As you click on transactions, the Difference number will move closer to zero.
- Once you have checked all of the appropriate transactions, click "Save."
The reconciliation process is complete. Any transactions during that time period that were in both places should be investigated.
If you need any help reconciling an account, please contact our software support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 346-6120.
If you would like to receive automatic updates about Church360° Ledger, please subscribe to our product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.