- Are your worship service times correct?
- Have you updated your list of available Bible study opportunities?
- Does the church calendar show the correct time and location for each event?
- Is the appropriate contact person listed for each ministry?
- Do you need to add major events from 2013 to your church history page?
Remember, an up-to-date website is a reflection of an active and vibrant congregation! Evaluate your content to ensure it’s reliable and encouraging for both members and new site visitors.
Frequently Asked Question: Updating the Copyright Year
Many customers have asked us to update the copyright year in the footer of their websites. This date does not update automatically because it is a part of your church’s unique customizable theme, but it is an easy thing to fix on your own.
- Go to Themes > Advanced
- Click on the default.theme file
- Scroll down to the bottom of the document and look for the line that includes <span class=“copyright”>. The location of this line will vary by theme.
- Change the year to 2014. Click “Save Changes” and you’re done!
Please note: Only the site administrator can view the Themes section of your Church360° Unite account.
If you would like to receive automatic blog updates in the future, please subscribe to our Church360ºUnite product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.