Our developers have been busy! We’ve rolled out new features, improvements, and bug fixes in Church360° Unite thanks to your feedback. Here’s a summary of the updates:
Calendars & Events
- Users can now select which calendars show on the global calendar, allowing for optimal customization of what they see.
- Guests visiting your website can now hide calendars on the calendar page.
- When you hover over an event, we’ve added a popover that shows additional event information. Now you can quickly the location, time, and more without clicking on the event.
- The agenda view has been replaced with an event list view for the calendar.
- In event invitation and reminder emails, we added more details to avoid confusing your recipients. We also added an in-email RSVP option to event invitations.
- When you print a calendar, it will now appear more like it does on the screen.
- A 3-tier permission level has been added to the calendars permission groups. You can choose to allow everyone, Church360° Unite users, or no one to see each calendar.
- We added group calendars back to the calendar settings tab.
- We fixed a few bugs as well—text wrapping in the calendar dropdown for longer calendar names has been corrected, as has the visibility state of Google calendars.
- When sending out mass emails, these emails now come from the church. Recipients can reply directly to the church.
Thanks again for all your feedback. We love to hear from you! Connect with us at 1.800.346.6120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy website building!
If you would like to receive automatic blog updates in the future, please subscribe to our Church360ºUnite product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.