The Groups feature in Church360° Unite is a powerful tool that allows you to create a separate site within your site. A group leader can add standard pages like Events, Discussion, and Members to a group, as well as additional unique pages.
Adding Pages to Groups
Here’s how to add pages to Groups:
- Go to the group and click “Edit this Group.”
- Scroll down to Pages and enter the page name.
- Click “Add Page.”
- If you would like the page to be added to the navigation for the group, click the checkbox next to the name. You can have up to three custom pages in the navigation.
- Click “Update Group.” The pages are good to go!
To add content to the page, click on the page in the navigation to open it, then click “Edit Page.”
Permission Levels for Pages
Group leaders can assign a different permission level for each page. Choose from any of the following options:
- No One (Hidden)—The page is hidden from all users, including administrators and publishers. This option is limited to the Discussion and Events pages.
- Only Group Leaders—Only individual group members who are designated as Group Leaders can see the page.
- Only Group Members—Only members of the group can see the page.
- Only Unite Users—Users who have a login to the website can see the page.
- Everyone (Public)—Anyone who visits your website can see the page.
You can use group pages to create a downloads page for Bible study notes, a minutes pages for the Church Council, a photo gallery for the VBS group, and much more!