There are many small features of Church360° Members that are not used daily, but serve a very important purpose. Away addresses are one of those features. We've received feedback that our users like that feature, but there was something we could do to improve it. Today, I'm excited to announce the introduction of recurring away addresses.
An away address for either a person or a household allows you to indicate that a person or family is temporarily away from their primary residence and all mailings should be directed to a different address. Not only can you can give a description, but you designate the time frame they are gone.
Previously, you were required to enter full dates, but now, with the introduction of recurring away addresses, you can set a person or household as away at the same time every year. This is ideal for people who are "snowbirds" or away at college.
Adding a Recurring Away Address
Here is how to set a recurring away date:
- Log in to Church360° Members.
- Go the People view.
- Click on a person or household’s name to access the profile view.
- Click on the address map.
- On a person profile, click the checkbox by "Check here if this person is away." On a household profile, check the checkbox by "My mailing address is different."
- Click the checkbox next to "From."
- Select a month and day for the start date, and a month and day for the end day, but do not select a year.
That's it. Every year during that time frame, the address will be updated to reflect they are away.
If you have any questions about this new feature, please contact our software support team at email@example.com or (800) 346-6120.