Regular Attendees is a feature of Church360° Members in which an individual can be marked as frequently in attendance for a series of events. This feature was meant to be a time saver, but it has actually been more confusing than helpful for our users, and it is rarely used. For those reasons, we are going to remove this feature from the software.
With 2017 on the way, many churches are getting ready to distribute offering envelopes for the coming year. Our developers have been working on some helpful tools to assist you in the process of organizing and distributing envelopes during this time of transition.
Church360° Members has some great tools to help you make sure that your church's email communications always reach the right audience.
We’ve added an address trait that allows you to search within a mile radius of a given location, filter addresses by zip code, and find unlisted addresses.
We’ve made some major changes to emails, event calendars, and Smart Groups traits related to widows and widowers.
We’ve added a variety of new updates to Smart Groups in Church360° Members. We hope that these added Smart Group features will help you to communicate with your congregation more efficiently and identify pastoral needs more clearly.
When it comes to color coding tags, calendars, and funds, it's best to come up with one system and clearly share it with your staff.
With our latest updates and fix-its, you can now do the following:
- Delete single instances of a reoccurring event
- Add more household emails and phone numbers to the People view
- Include Federal ID number on Contribution Statements
- Enter offerings more quickly
- Use a preferred name to enter offering and attendance
- Enjoy easily-sorted offerings after entry
- Choose Select All/None categories in People, Household, and Calendars
- Add tags to people while in tabs other than the General tab