The process of adding a pastoral visit is pretty straightforward.
- Select a date. This can be in the past to track what has happened or in the future to plan scheduled visits.
- Choose the person doing the visiting. In many cases, this will be the pastor, but don’t forget about others in your church who visit members (elders, deaconesses, youth leaders, assimilation coordinators, etc.)
- Choose who is being visited. This can be an individual or a household.
- Enter the type of visit. This is an open-ended text field, so put in as much or as little as you would like. Some common examples are:
- New Baby
- Visitor Follow-Up
- New Member
- Elder Visit
- Home (Recovering)
- Spiritual Crisis
- Death of a Loved One
- Check the communed box if communion was served.
Use the options at the top of the screen to filter by visitor or date. The information entered will also be visible on the person or household profile (depending on the type of visit).
To receive product updates on a regular basis, please subscribe to our blog! You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.