On Thursday, July 28th, 2016, Peter Frank, Manager of Concordia Technology Solutions, hosted a training webinar on all the recent updates in Church360° Members in Q2 of 2016.
In the second quarter of 2016, our developers made many additions and improvements made to Church360° Members.
Watch the video below to learn more about each each of the following updates:
- Pastoral Visits
- Church Register
- Updates to Entry Styles in the Church Directory
- Updates to Profiles
- Addition of Age next to Birthdate
- Added relationship type options for Grandparents and Siblings
- Additions to Main Views
- Photo Column Added to People view
- Landscape Printing for all views
- Introduction of Givers & Marriages Modes
- Streamlined Process for Renumbering Envelopes
We hope that this webinar provided you with some helpful insights on how the recent updates to Church360° Members can be tailored to meet your church's unique needs.
To receive updates like these on a regular basis, please subscribe to our blog! You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.